The REBOUND® refill packages come with everything you see here. BioMedical Life Systems, Inc. recommends replacing the electrode pads once they do not stick well or they have been used for more than 30 days. The REBOUND® Refill can be used for either the REBOUND® Health or REBOUND® Sport devices.
Each package contains one conductive cable set (lead wire) and 2 sets of re-useable, latex-free electrode pads (8 individual pads).
The REBOUND® Refill pack comes with:
- (8) 2” x 2” re-useable electrode pads. (2 packages of 4)
- (1) Rebound only Conductive Cable (lead wire)
- Premium Quality Self-Adhering Electrodes
- Pre-Gelled for Immediate Use
- Silver-Coated, Carbon Pad
- Non, Irritating, Latex-Free
- White Cloth Mesh Backing
- Pre-Wired, Easy Lead Wire Connections
- High Quality Conductive Gel
- Treats Large (Lower and Upper Back) or Small Areas
- Good for Up to 10-12 Uses
- Clean and Dry the Desired Application Site (As Needed)
- Open the re-sealable Package and Save for Electrode Storage
- Remove Electrodes Sleeve from Package
- Peel Electrodes Away from Sleeve. Save Sleeve for Electrode Storage
- If Gel on Electrodes Appears Dry, Add a Few Drops of Water to Moisten
- Always Turn Off the Unit Before Applying or Removing Any Electrodes
- Place 2 Electrodes surrounding the Pain Area
- Attach Lead Wire Connections to REBOUND® device
- Electrodes Should be Replaced Once They Lose Their Ability to Stick Properly to Your Skin
- Hair should be removed where electrodes are place for better adhesion and longer pad life.
Removal and Storage
- Turn Off TENS Unit or Other Therapy Unit.
- Disconnect Each Lead Wire From All Electrodes
- Always Remove Each Electrode by Gently Lifting Edge of Electrode, NOT by the Wire
- Place Each Electrode onto Sleeve
- Insert Sleeve, Reseal Package
- Store at Room Temperature in Dry Area
- If a Rash Develops, Discontinue Use Immediately and Notify Your Physician
- Usage of an Electrode Not Recommended by the Manufacturer may have adverse effects.
- Electrodes could last as long as 2 weeks more or less. Factors such as skin type, skin condition, skin preparation, humidity, hair and well a other factors all play a role in the life of an electrode.
- Lead wires could last as long as 1-6 months
- Electrodes and Lead wires are consumable items and are not meant to last a lifetime.