Each REBOUND® refill kit comes with electrodes and our proprietary Rebound® lead wire. We recommend replacing the electrode pads once they begin losing their adhesiveness or they have been used for more than 30 days. The REBOUND® Refill can be used for either the REBOUND® Health or REBOUND® Sport devices.
Each package contains one conductive cable (lead wire) and 2 sets of re-useable, latex-free electrode pads (8 individual pads).
The REBOUND® Refill pack comes with:
- (8) 2” x 2” re-useable electrode pads. (2 packages of 4)
- (1) Rebound® lead wire
- Premium Quality Self-Adhering Electrodes
- Pre-Gelled for Immediate Use
- Silver-Coated, Carbon Pad
- Non, Irritating, Latex-Free
- White Cloth Mesh Backing
- Pre-Wired, Easy Lead Wire Connections
- High Quality Conductive Gel
- Treats Large (Lower and Upper Back) or Small Areas
- Good for Up to 10-12 Uses
- Clean and Dry the Desired Application Site (As Needed)
- Open the re-sealable Package and Save for Electrode Storage
- Remove Electrodes Sleeve from Package
- Peel Electrodes Away from Sleeve. Save Sleeve for Electrode Storage
- If Gel on Electrodes Appears Dry, Add a Few Drops of Water to Moisten
- Always Turn Off the Unit Before Applying or Removing Any Electrodes
- Place 2 Electrodes surrounding the Pain Area
- Attach Lead Wire Connections to REBOUND® device
- Electrodes Should be Replaced Once They Lose Their Ability to Stick Properly to Your Skin
- Hair should be removed where electrodes are place for better adhesion and longer pad life.
Removal and Storage
- Turn Off TENS Unit or Other Therapy Unit.
- Disconnect Each Lead Wire From All Electrodes
- Always Remove Each Electrode by Gently Lifting Edge of Electrode, NOT by the Wire
- Place Each Electrode onto Sleeve
- Insert Sleeve, Reseal Package
- Store at Room Temperature in Dry Area
- If a Rash Develops, Discontinue Use Immediately and Notify Your Physician
- Usage of an Electrode Not Recommended by the Manufacturer may have adverse effects.
- Electrodes could last as long as 2 weeks more or less. Factors such as skin type, skin condition, skin preparation, humidity, hair and well a other factors all play a role in the life of an electrode.
- Lead wires could last as long as 1-6 months
- Electrodes and Lead wires are consumable items and are not meant to last a lifetime.